Have you got 30 minutes a day?
Are you fed up of being weak, out of shape and having low energy?
Are you determined to become a stronger, leaner and more powerful man?
Good. Then I can help you.
You don’t need a gym. You don’t need fancy equipment.
You just need a will to change and a foolproof plan to follow.
Enter The Warrior Monk Program
The Warrior Monk is a 90 day physical and mental re-calibration program.
The goal here is to transform your body from the inside out and turn you into a strong, chiseled and physically capable man.
This is not just another exercise program. No. This is a transformation program that WILL change your life.
You will be using the training, diet and mindset practices that allowed me to develop and keep the body I have below with just 3 hours of training per week…
Modern society has made men weaker and fatter than ever before.
It’s time to push back against being “average” or “normal”.
It’s time to step outside of your comfort zone and embrace the warrior within.
What You Get With Warrior Monk Program
- 3 - 6 day workout programs that you can adapt to suit YOUR schedule
- Bodyweight (chin up bar and rings/suspension trainer needed) and gym based programs provided depending on your preference
- The Warrior Monk diet template to lose fat and build muscle WITHOUT following a complicated formula
- How to develop the strong warrior monk mindset to keep your results for good
- A no bullshit guide to staying consistent for the 90 days - the key to all successful transformations
- The 10 Warrior Monk Habits that are essential to transforming your mind and body
If you are fed up of knowing you aren’t as physically or mentally strong as you can be, this program is for you.
90 days of consistent and intentional action and if you stick to this program your life WILL change.
That much I can promise you.
But don't just take my word for it....
Now it's your turn.
You have your bodyweight.
You have a desire to change.
Then you can do this program.
A man cannot become the best version of himself unless he trains himself physically.
No more waiting.
Become a Warrior Monk.